Sorry, nothing in cart.
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
2. All information given do not belong to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, you are authorized by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information.
.3. Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. oppocart.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
4. Security Precautions
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all oppocart.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
6. Advertisements on oppocart.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
7. Your Consent
8. If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our Jaipur address or at our email address, email@example.com.
9. Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed.You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
10. When you use Oppocart mobile apps, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. You can also turn off the location services using your mobile phone settings.
11. “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
12. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
13. We(Oppocart.com) may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you.